Lloyd Advisory Services, LLC
Information We Collect:
- We collect certain nonpublic information about you ("Customer Information"). The essential purpose for collecting Customer Information is to allow us to provide advisory services to you. Customer Information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide on applications or other forms. This Customer Information may include personal and household information such as income, spending habits, investment objectives, financial goals, statements of account, and other records concerning your financial condition and assets, together with information concerning employee benefits and retirement plan interests, wills, trusts, mortgages and tax returns.
- Identifying information such as your name, age, address, social security number, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or others (e.g. broker/dealers, clearing firms, or other chosen investment sponsors)
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (e.g. credit bureaus), as well as other various materials we may use to provide an appropriate recommendation or to fill a service request.
Security of Your Information: We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who need to know that information to service your account. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal or state standards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Disclose: We do not disclose the nonpublic personal information we collect about our customers to anyone except: (i) in furtherance of our business relationship with them and then only to those persons necessary to effect the transactions and provide the services that they authorize (such as broker-dealers, custodians, independent managers etc.); (ii) to persons assessing our compliance with industry standards (e.g., professional licensing authorities, etc.); (iii) our attorneys, accountants, and auditors; or (iv) as otherwise provided by law.
Former Clients: If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, we will adhere to our privacy policies, which may be amended from time to time.
©2012 National Compliance Services 800-800-3204
Questions: If you have questions about this privacy notice or have a question about the privacy of your customer information call our main number 770-932-0387 and ask to speak to the Chief Compliance Officer.